SpeakPipe Voicemail Widget

RSS

Top 5 Tools for Teachers

Last week I led a teacher workshop to share what I felt were 5 of the top web 2.0 tools (but I couldn't stick to 5!) to support learning & teaching. It seemed to go well but it made me realise how little 'geeks' & 'techies' (like me!) get to share with other teachers AND even when we do, how difficult it is to convince them that technology CAN be easy to use and CAN make their life easier...?!

IT is not a them & us situation - IT needs to be integrated into teaching and it's our job as geeks & techies to lead the way!

Here are the tools that I introduced (and below) - what else should I have shared...?

1. Homepage
2. Communicating
3. Searching
4. Presenting

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment